Name : HDFC Bank HDFC Bank
Qualification : Must have a minimum of 50% in their X, XII, and Graduation
Salary : Best Package
Age Limit : Must be below 25 years of age
1.Must have completed their graduation from Class X WITHOUT any drops/gaps in years
2.Graduation from an Indian University ONLY
3.Less than 2 years of work experience
4.Pass the TimesPro Aptitude Test
5.Complete your Personal Interview
6.NOT a blood relative of an employee of HDFC Bank
Registration Fee : Nil
How to Apply :
All the candidates are informed that registration form is free of cost.
kindly fill the form with following guidelines.
1. Click on “Apply Online” link given below.
2. Now fill the form with your correct and personal Details.
3. Enter your Full Name and Running Mobile number, so that they can call you back.
4. Enter your Age according to your certificates.
5. Enter your valid and Active Email Address.
6. Select the “Learning Centre” from where you want to complete program.
7. Fill your Xth Percentage Range from drop down menu.
8. Now Select XIIth percentage range from drop down menu.
9. Choose your graduation percentage range from given menu.
10. At Last, hit on “Register Now” button.
5 Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016 Junior Parliamentary Interpreter,Junior Parliamentary Reporter,Senior Legislative,Research Assistant,Translator,Security Assistant,Stenographer,Junior Library Assistant, Junior Proof Reader, Junior Clerk and Staff Car Driver(Last Date of Application for Rajya Sabha Secretariat vacancies is 29-08-2016)